ALL ABOUT ENROLLMENT
Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person may be excluded from enrollment in GDEI training program based on age, race, gender, disability, or national origin. Students may enroll via fax or in person at the institution.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Provide proof of at least a high school diploma or GED.
2. Have paid or have made school-approved arrangements to pay the tuition in full.
3. Have executed an enrollment agreement.
ENROLLMENT FORMS: CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT (FILLABLE)
(Please download application and email with copy of high school diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Transfer or granting of credit
Licensed private career schools offer curricula measured in clock hours, not credit hours. Certificates of completion, i.e., school diplomas, are issued to students who meet clock hour requirements. The granting of any college credit to students who participated in and/or completed a program at a licensed private career school is solely at the discretion of the institution of higher education that the student may opt to subsequently attend.
No life experience or previous education and training apply to GDEI’s training program. Students may not transfer in any previous education or training to apply to GDEI’s training programs.
There are no provisions for late enrollment.
Tuition & Fees- Financial Assistance available upon request
GDEI Program Cost
• Payment is to be made in full 10 days prior to the first day of class.
• Payment arrangements may be discussed ahead of time with the admissions department.
• Books and Learning Materials Included
• Included in the materials fee are books required, all disposable supplies needed and used by the student, and a set of scrubs, which the student is expected to wear to each class.
An application fee is due at the time of enrollment of which $100.00 is the nonrefundable Application Fee and $150 deposit to secure your seat.